Affiliate and Referral Program Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: To be eligible for participation in the referral program, you must be an active participant and in good standing with SM Web Development.
- Referral Bonus: Referrers are eligible to receive a $100 bonus for each valid referral that leads to SM Web Development successfully working with the referred party.
- Exclusions: The $100 referral bonus does not apply to website audits.
- One-Time Payout: Each referral will result in only one payout, regardless of the number or nature of projects undertaken with the referred party.
- Definition of a Valid Referral: A valid referral is defined as a new client or contact who has not previously engaged in business or communication with SM Web Development and successfully enters into a business agreement within 60 days of the referral.
- Payment: Referral bonuses will be paid out within 30 days after the successful completion of the first project with the referred client. Payment methods will be determined by SM Web Development and communicated to referrers in a timely manner.
- Termination: SM Web Development reserves the right to terminate or change the referral program, and its terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be communicated to participants in a timely manner.
- Limitation of Liability: Participants agree to hold SM Web Development and its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless against any claims based on participation in the referral program.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada. Any disputes arising out of or related to the referral program will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta, Canada.